When going through a divorce, both parties of a divorce might feel a sense of uncertainty in the process. Being informed about the right decisions and the type of divorce process utilized should be the primary consideration for each party involved.
So what exactly is Divorce Mediation?
This type of mediation is used to allow spouses to directly negotiate with each other with the help of a mediator. However, the mediator involved doesn’t have the power to make decisions like an arbitrator or judge. The mediator concentrates on determining each party’s best interest as opposed to the entitlements or positions.
In the event of Divorce Mediation, the mediator would meet with both parties in a conference like setting at least once. There may be individual meetings between each spouse and their mediator.
The benefits of Divorce Mediation could be as follows:
• This process could save time, costs, and sometimes acquired distress associated with the traditional divorce procedure.
• Divorce mediation typically ensures communication, respect, and helps protect future relationships between both parties of the divorce.
• Divorce Mediation focuses on solving problems and resolving issues from a client’s perspective.
The essential considerations in divorce procedure options:
• By law, a mediator can’t give legal advice.
• During the mediation process, the attorney involved plays an advisory role.
• During the mediation process, each spouse’s attorney doesn’t necessarily have to be present in every Mediation session.
• Each spouse involved should have an attorney who is experienced in Mediation.
• Mediation is typically used to resolve issues rather than make a final decision.
Whichever the process selected by either party involved in the divorce, it is essential for both spouses to choose from one of the best divorce lawyers in Orlando. By doing so, the lawyer could provide the necessary support and information required by the client to ensure whatever happens is in the best interest of both spouses.
The Erin Morse Law Firm is a Family Law firm based in Orlando Florida. The Law Office of Erin Morse comprises a set of experienced and skilled attorneys to make sure the client’s case is diverted to the right direction while offering the best service possible.